Molly Liter, ARNP
A practicing nurse for over thirty years, with more than half of that time spent on treating chronic pain patients specifically, Molly is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a family nurse practitioner and an active member of the American Society of Pain Management Nursing.
Molly received her Masters Degree in nursing from Gonzaga University in 2001. Molly commonly works closely with Dr. Jameson and Dr. Joe Kent to collaboratively provide the best comprehensive pain treatment plan for each individual patient. This includes consultations, which involve recommendations for multidisciplinary treatments, interventional therapies and autonomous medical management.
- ARNP, Master of Science in Nursing, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- 15+ years experience and specialty training in Pain Management
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing