Doctor of Physical Therapy
John Clark, PT, DPT, MS
Dr. John Clark is a physical therapist and is excited to join the physical therapy team at Axis Spine where he can pursue his passion of helping improve patient’s movement capacities to increase overall quality of life and achieve individual active lifestyle goals. John enjoys working with patients with spinal, general orthopedic, and neuromuscular conditions and is looking forward to growing his expertise alongside the highly qualified team at Axis Spine Center, a division of Northwest Specialty Hospital.
John grew up in Kentucky where he earned his Bachelor of Science at Western Kentucky University and then moved to southern Texas where he earned a Master of Science from Texas A&M University—Kingsville. He later attended Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho where he received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
In his free time John participates in a wide variety of the outdoor recreation opportunities that the Inland Northwest has to offer. He can often be found camping, fishing, or hunting in the backcountry with his wife and dogs.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy—Idaho State University
- Master of Science in Range and Wildlife Management—Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology—Western Kentucky University
- Idaho Physical Therapy Licensure Board—Physical Therapist
- Basic Life Support (CPR & AED)—American Heart Association