Gary Hurst, FNP
A nurse practitioner for over 18 years, Gary Hurst has extensive experience including family practice, emergency care, and his most recent positions in pain management and orthopedic surgery. He provides consultations, which involved the care of spine and pain patients with recommendations for further surgical evaluation, multidisciplinary treatments, and interventional therapies.
He obtained his Bachelor's Degree from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland and his Masters Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska.
A surgical assistant with Dr. Roland Kent and Dr. Blizzard, Gary commonly provides collaborative, preoperative, hospital, and postoperative care, as well as autonomous management.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Master of Science, Clinical Focus, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Nursing, Bachelors of Science, Dean’s Honor, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Physiology Concentration, Bachelors of Science, Biology, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse First Assistant Orthopedics
- Women’s Board Scholar – Johns Hopkins University