Amber Hanson, NP
Amber has been a practicing nurse since 2007 working mostly in the operating room assisting in a variety of cases. She obtained her ARNP license after completing her Master of Science in Nursing from Gonzaga University in 2013. Since then she has worked as a nurse practitioner in both Nephrology and Pain Management. Amber is certified through the American Academy Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and is licensed to work in both Idaho and Washington. Amber will work closely with Dr. Jameson and Dr. Joe Kent to provide the best possible work-up, management, and treatment for each individual patient.
- ARNP Master of Science in Nursing, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- 5+ years working in a Chronic Pain Management setting
- 3+ years working in Nephrology, specializing in End Stage Renal Disease and Dialysis
- 7+ years working in the Operating Room setting
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (Family Practice)
Before starting a career in medicine Amber was born and raised in Coeur d’Alene and after graduating, she started her career as Wildland Firefighter eventually working as an EMT/Firefighter for the Gila Hotshots out of New Mexico. She continued to work in fire through the 2007 season at which point she moved back to Coeur d’Alene and started her career in nursing. When not working Amber spends as much time as possible in the outdoors skiing, hiking, camping, and spending time on the lake as much as possible. She is often seen doing these activities with her friends and rescued Siberian Huskies.